Friday, January 14, 2011

Here I Am

Now that Renee has spoiled my plan to lay low I guess I can disclose my weight loss. As of this morning I have lost 15.8 lbs. It has been a big change for me and Shanna. We have gone from eating anything and everything in sight and going out whenever possible to eating 3 healthy meals a day and exercising. Its amazing how much better you start feeling when you are eating healthy and being active. Shanna has been amazing and is always looking for healthy recipes to cook for us. Still it hasn't been easy. It's sad when each night you finish dinner and you start looking forward to breakfast the next morning. As hard as it is it will be worth it when we are able to shed all the unwanted weight.

If you are wondering how I lost 15.8 lbs in just under two weeks, the secret it simple. Just try some of these workout videos and you will be thin in no time. Good luck.

3 comments:

  1. Chris!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Good job! Changing a lifestyle is very hard, but it is so worth it.

    That video. It makes me sad. That is all.

    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video makes me feel A LOT BETTER!!!! Everything is relevant. There is always someone in worse shape than you are. People built like that have all my compassion. Until you are hefty yourself you just cant understand how much energy it takes to just walk. It motivates me to not ever let myself get that far off track. Thats why I love watching Biggest Loser. I have so much admiration for those people. They are heroes to me. Conquering the body is hard stuff.

    Fifteen pounds in two weeks in nothing short of a miracle. Truly. You guys are just absolutely rocking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Chris give us some samples of what you guys are eating.

    ReplyDelete