Sunday, January 2, 2011

BRING IT!


Family! Hello my fellow fatties! I have been thinking about weight loss for WAY too long! I think I have been wanting to loose weight since I was in high school and have I ever lost it?? NO!! Well gues what? NOW NOW NOW is the time! I am going to do this! I am sick of not acheiving what I want.

I heard a great quote the other day "only you can acheive your potential" so far, I have proven to myself I have very little potential. That is a sad thought. SO I am going to show myself that I can achieve my GREAT potential.

I want to feel comfortable in my body, I want to be proud of it, I want to go shopping and not leave the mall in tears (no seirously it has happend more than once). I want to be able to enter some races. I want to feel HOT and that's all there is to it!


Some things that get me hyped up are:

-feeding off of others successes

-feeding off others excitement

- seeing results

- others seeing my results

- working out with a friend


SO if any of you would like to share your excitement or success stories or things that have worked for you to lose weight I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT! Or if any of you want to work out call me please! Lets do this Paynes! Lets be the hottest, skinniest family around!


Until next time

JANI

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Janica. I do feed off of other's enthusiasm and success stories. That's why it is important to stay in touch throughout this journey and help each other.
    Bob is supposed to post the weigh in amounts of the group who weighed in at Sandi's. My weight was 216 loverly pounds. Three of that is already gone as I chose to eat healthy yesterday! Feels so good to be empy! Bob and I tried to pump up our weight as much as we could before the weigh in.
    How did the weigh in down south go? Numbers people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jani, you will do awesome! Bob, you will not. Don't be upset though, I hear that peanut butter cups are on sale at Smiths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCUSE me I don't ever remember hearing that numbers would be posted...I do NOT want mine posted thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the enthusiasm! I will not be entering the contest this time around because for the next 9 months I will be putting on weight! I am having baby #5! But I am determined to exercise and eat healthier so this will be a healthier pregnancy rather than a ticket to eat for two!

    ReplyDelete