Friday, January 14, 2011

Anyone frequenting the john a little more than usual?????

When I first started trying to drink 80-100 oz. of water a day, I was visiting the bathroom much more than I wanted to. I was waking up at night to relieve myself! It was getting ridiculous! My goal to get at least 7 hours of sleep, was interfering with my goal to drink 80-100 oz. of water/day. I was complaining to someone a lot wiser than me about this one day and he told me to remember this. When you drink that much water, it has to come out, right. When it does, you are releasing:

F: FAT
A: ADDICTIONS
T: TOXINS


So the next time you have to visit the john, remember you are getting rid of F.A.T. And your body does get used to it after a while and regulates itself.

2 comments:

  1. Yes....I am going all day and evening. It is so annoying, but Bob keeps telling me to drink drink drink so I am. I squeeze lemon juice in my water and then chew slowly on the rind too. Have given up soda altogether but am drinking some of those zero calorie drinks in the packets that you mix with water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious addiction to Sonic ice! I have them fill the cup all the way up to the top with ice and then with Diet Dr. Pepper - something about the carbonation softens the ice and makes it so great! It is a special treat for me, but not so good when I am out on a picture taking run for work - there are only 2 Sonics in our area, and they are not close to my house, so I only get to swing by one when I'm working. It is sure to cause at least 2 pit stops within the next 3 hours, though!

    ReplyDelete